Saturday, 27 December 2014
It has obviously frozen overnight and it was bitterly cold this morning.
The little ones were desperate to play out so after a quick trudge round the back garden,once up and down the street and throwing a bit of snow at each other they had had enough.
For the rest of the day we have been tucked up nice and warm inside watching the DVDs we got for Christmas. Bliss.
The youngest didn't want lunch and as the day progressed got paler and paler.poor thing.Hes now tucked up in bed.lets hope he sleeps it off.
Tomorrow i should at least try to do a little bit of cleaning and washing,but who knows.when there's snow on the ground the sofa, a throw and the fire are just too tempting.
Wednesday, 24 December 2014
Monday, 20 October 2014
Monday, 21 April 2014
I have started following http://iheartmyfamilyhome.blogspot.co.uk where Tracy has made her to do a list #52 projects
I thought what a fantastic idea and way to get things done so here is mine. And if I know I have to blog about each one hopefully that will be added motivation.
- paint the front door (done)
- sand and re stain hall floor
- sand and paint bay window
- level garden and lay turf (done)
- finish garden seating area (done)
- plant up tubs (done)
- buy and erect children's climbing frame (done)
- buy bathroom flooring (done)
- buy new shower (done)
- buy new fire guard (done)
- fit a strip between the hall and dinning room floor (done)
- build shelves for bathroom (done)
- paint my bedroom furniture
- decorate children's room
- finish painting hallway(done)
- build fence and gate for front garden (done)
- start on utility room :/ (started)
Wish me luck
Monday, 31 March 2014
They are just as bad!
If you want to tidy up blog about it
I find that the easiest way to tidy a room is to take pictures for your blog,i mean you wouldn't want the world to see your mess,would you?
Sometimes when i go into my daughters room i find it like this